From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:19:08 -0600

Our new Hol Grain Rice Starch is really catching on. Imagine a gravy thickener that is easier to use than corn starch, is Wheat Free, Corn Free, Non GMO, Kosher and you would be talking about our new Hol Grain Rice Starch.

Simply sprinkle in a small amount of our Rice Starch and whisk it into your hot gravy drippings. No lumps, no fuss, just smooth, lump free gravy. So simple and easy to use.

You can visit our 100 year old Rice Mill on our website, www.conradricemill.com or www.holgrain,com. We are featuring Rice Starch this month on our website, so look for the discount on Rice Starch when you are reading about our Operation.

Hol Grain Rice Starch is also available at leading Natural Stores nationwide.

Enjoy in good health.

Mike Davis

President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc

Makers of Hol Grain and KONRIKO brands, all natural, Gluten Free, Non GMO products.