From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:45:11 EST

I had a gluten hit today.  I know because my tongue surface strips off and
becomes shiny.  This seems to be a peculiar effect that tips me off that I
have eaten gluten.  I have not heard of anyone else having this happen to
their tongue.

The only different thing that I ate was Gulden's brand mustard.  Does anyone
know if it is GF.

I have also tried in vain to locate the makers of Sunkist Gourmet Fruit
Jellies.  The package says that they are manufactured by Ben Myerson Candy
Company and are trademarked by Sunkist Growers, Inc.  both of California.
Even with the address, the telephone company has no listing for either
company.  Does anyone know if they are listed under a larger company or
group?  Thanks, Carol