From:
Amy Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:37:14 EST

Hi To the Room,

   I am a newly diagnosed Celiac and have just taken up the diet after living
all of my life on wheat products.

   I live in NJ, and there is a new chain around called Panera Bread. I don't
know if this is a natl. chain or what?  I used to go there on dinner breaks
for my job(I work a night shift) and there's a few others that I stopped at
for lunch in my area.

   I went to one in my area today for lunch, and I asked them if they have
any GF soups, etc. They seemed so busy, and the lists of ingredients are so
confusing and misleading, that I ended up leaving and eating elsewhere
instead.

   Does anyone here eat at Panera, and does anyone know if the salad
dressings, and if any of the soups there are GF?

   (I admit I guess Im too lazy to check it out. If I dont get any info. from
the list, I will check out their website sometime soon, or call corporate
headquarters.)

    Thanks,
   Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]