From:
Dennis & Katy Sahr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:51:52 -0500

Blue Diamond Nut Thins Ingredients are: Rice Flour, Hazelnut meal
(hazelnut crackers only), safflower oil, salt, natural butter flavor,
hazelnut flavor (hazelnut only).  I don't have another 'flavor' left,
since I used them up already!!  My son, a medical student at Dartmouth,
called Blue Diamond in California and he felt they addressed the 'cross
contamination', hidden gluten thing very well.  I have been eating them
since Feb 17th and I have had NO reaction except glee!!!  I'm sure
because we live in a litigious society where everyone sues each other to
death, there is fear of saying 'no gluten' unless they are homemade,
etc.  I for one have learned to trust my instincts, try new things, live
and learn and improve my way of life.  Hope everyone, that can, tries
these crackers so they become more available.  Since they are made for
the main stream population, this is a boost for us who are sick and
tired of paying high prices in 'Health Food ' stores for good and safe
things to eat.  Let's support the manufacturers who are willing to
produce good items for 'regular' grocery stores that also serve a
minority population.  My regular address is: [log in to unmask] Feel
free to contact me there if you have any other questions.  Happy
St.Patricks Day everyone!