From:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 06:34:31 -0500

--- IB MailSpace Ad http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?028b0636_17t ----

Free Satellite Systems
http://www.instantbuzz.com/b/?028b0636

------------- MailSpace TM and Patent Pending --------------

The Brown Family is well-known to the North Texas celiac
community. Ann and Jim have been in the Lone Star Celiac Support
Group since 1985, and both have been officers. They have cooked
for folks in the DFW area who rage about their fabulous cooking.
Now the Browns are venturing out to the whole world!

The Brown Family's resource, www.livewithoutgluten.com, offers
a free newsletter. Our subscribers can pick up tips about
gluten-free living and cooking, as well as recipes. To promote
the launch of our site, we will award a free phone consultation
to first five people who offer us feedback, be it suggestions,
ideas, or comments.

You may also jump to the blog to comment, as well as read any
articles the Browns have posted.

Most importantly, you can tap into Ann's expertise as a
gluten-free baker and cook. Son Alan has recorded Ann in the
kitchen baking breads, pies, and cookies. Important resources
offered by the Brown Family are available in DVD format. Plans
are in progress for at least three more DVDs on cakes, pies, and
soups.

Baking with gluten-free flours can be very challenging. Ann has
thrown out many bowls of batter and dry, crumbly cakes! But in
her thirty years of experimenting she has learned, through her
passion to serve her family, how to bake gluten-free products to
perfection.

And Jim makes the best fried chicken tenders around!

Stop by and take a peek at www.livewithoutgluten.com.

Happy eating,

Lisa for the family
www.livewithoutgluten.com