Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:38:53 -0400

Has anyone used Raja (SWAD) Foods brand of Gram (chickpea) flour?  I am
trying to find a chickpea flour that does not contain fava beans.  In
the GF section of the supermarket, there is garfava flour, but not plain
garbanzo (also called chickpea, besan, gram).  This is not the same
thing as graham flour, which is made of wheat.

I have tried contacting this Canadian company (Raja) by email to try to
find out if their product is gluten free, but the email bounced.
http://www.rajafoods.com/rajafoodsnew/

I will summarize.

Thanks,
Alice