Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:50:10 -0700

 SPECIAL: Enjoy “FRIED FISH FRYDAYS” with Choice Batter's “Frying & Baking Mix and our Double Chocolate Brownies for dessert. ONLY $21.99, with FREE-SHIPPING. (Limited time only - Now through the month of March)
 This convenient 4-pack special offer includes two boxes of the Choice Batter "Original" Frying & Baking Mix, along with two boxes of our EASY-to-MAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Mix a must have for family night!
 The product that started it all! Our Choice Batter Frying & Baking mix is gluten-free, allergen-friendly and absorbs up to 50% LESS oil when frying foods as compared to traditional coatings. The healthier way to enjoy delicious fried & baked foods!
 Gluten-free, vegan and kosher, our Double Chocolate Brownie Mix comes with dairy-free and soy-free chocolate chips. These indulgent brownies are simple to make and free of 8 common allergies. NO Milk, Butter, or Eggs required! Just add Oil and Water!
 http://www.ChoiceBatter.com   or http://tinyurl.com/Fried-Fish-Frydays

 SPECIAL: Choice Batter VARIETY 4-PACK - Sale Price of $19.99 with FREE-SHIPPING
 Don't know which Choice Batter products to try&hellip;. Discover all four Choice Batter Gluten-Free and Allergen-Friendly mixes in a variety pack for ONLY $19.99. FREE-SHIPPING Included.
 Sampler pack includes “Frying & Baking Mix”; “Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix”; “Double Chocolate Brownie Mix” and “Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Mix”. They are all so EASY-to-MAKE! NO Milk, Butter, or Eggs required! Just add Oil and Water. http://www.ChoiceBatter.comor http://tinyurl.com/nrdxtk6

 SPECIAL: SAVE Now on ALL Choice Batter mixes - ONLY $4.99/box (reg. $5.99), and FREE-SHIPPING with ALL orders over $29.00 (was previously $35.00). It's a great time to save on delicious Choice Batter gluten-free and allergen-friendly frying and baking mixes that the entire family can enjoy!
 All Choice Batter mixes are blended and packaged in a facility free of gluten and the eight common allergens (no eggs, dairy, wheat, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish or soy), and they don't contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They are also VEGAN, certified Gluten-Free by GFCO and Kosher Pareve by cRc. The Choice Batter mixes are so EASY to make! Just ADD oil and water! NO milk, eggs or butter are required. http://www.ChoiceBatter.com

 Happy Baking!

 Ron Friedman
 http://www.ChoiceBatter.com
 Choice Batter - “A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust”