From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:20:42 EST

One person said they had eaten there with no problem and thought she had
steak but wasn't sure.  Another person said they ate the Fish in a Bag and it
was very good.

"I live in South Florida and go to Bahama Breeze ALL of the time.  Their
Shrimp St. Barts and Fish in a Bag are both GF, according to the chef at our
local restaurant.  So is the Tostones Con Pollo.  For drinks, I've had both
the Bahamarita and Ultimate Pina Colada without problems."