From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:29:46 -0400

The Northwoods Celiac Group has scheduled a get together for the group for the evening of Thursday, August 21st.

It will be our pleasure to present a speaker for the evening.  A Registered Dietitian of the Marshfield Clinic Healthcare System, is going to speak to the group about the gluten free lifestyle.  She is a trained health educator who will offer you professional information and advice.  This will give you the opportunity to speak with and ask questions from a qualified authority in nutrition.

Have you found a new recipe this summer you want to show off?  It would be wonderful if we had some volunteers to offer to bring a gluten free food item to share with the group.

We would appreciate it if you could please RSVP the number of people attending and food item you are brining, by email…

Any donations would be greatly appreciated to help pay for the speaker’s fuel costs (2 ½ hour drive) and cost for staying in our town for the evening.  This is her first visit to the Northwoods area.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know and I will inform you of the place and time (still being considered).
Thank you,
Julianne
Northwoods Celiac Group