Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:09:56 -0500

              HAPPY NEW YEAR!     HAPPY NEW YEAR!

                         HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM
                                        Check us out

                 ALL of our GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS
                        are PERSONALLY ESCORTED

*                               ! ! !   HERE IT IS    ! ! !

     PARIS & PROVENCE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR
     October 19 ~ 29, 2007

Dr. Stephano Guandalini, Medical Director of the University of
Chicago Celiac Program and his wife Greta invite you to join them
while exploring the romantic, historic wine country of Provence for
7 nights. Then 2 nights in Paris. A portion of the proceeds will
benefit the Celiac Center. Additional nights stays in Paris available.

There are a limited number of cabins available, so don't delay - make
your reservations now.

*   PANAMA CANAL & SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
     April 12 ~ 22, 2007

Leaving and returning from Fort Lauderdale, FL this cruise will show
us one of the engineering wonders of the World. And to top it off
we'll visit great caribbean ports of call - Costa Rica, Aruba, Curacao
and more.

Only a limited number of cabins still available.

*   CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini VI
     May 6 ~ 8, 2007
     Hyde Park, NY

Our most popular mini Getaway. We'll tour one of the premier chef's
school in the United States - not the world. And, of course, we'll
have a lunch and dinner at two of the famous gourmet restaurants
on the beautiful campus.

The first night we'll have a get acquainted party with lot's of great
Gluten-free offerings - including Gluten-free Ramapo Valley beer;
fresh baked goods from the local Gluten-free Breadbasket, Inc.;
and fresh made variety of cheeses from the Sprout Creek Farms;
and more.

All this and some very interesting tours in the area designed just
for us.

Join us and find out why people come from all over the U.S. and
Canada. And others come back again for this unique Gluten-free
Getaways. Oh - and don't forget it should be a beautiful time of the
year along the Hudson River with all the spring flowers in bloom.

*   CLUB MED SANDPIPER "FAMILY" GETAWAY
     Port St. Lucie, FL
     July 7 ~ 14, 2007

FAMILY is the keyword here. This is PRIME TIME for family
vacations and this All-Inclusive Resort sells out every year. The
children's programs are a major reason for this happening.

It's time to make your summer plans NOW.  Don't wait and lose
out on this one.

*   BALTIC & SCANDINAVIAN CRUISE & TOUR
     August 11 ~ 24, 2007

Join Cynthia Kupper, RD, Executive Director of the Gluten
Intolerance Group (GIG), as we cruise the Baltic Sea and visit
fantastic Ports of Call including:  St. Petersburg, Russia; Berlin,
Germany; Stockholm, Sweden; Tallinn, Estonia; and many more.

After the cruise we'll spend two nights in Copenhagen - staying right
across from Tivoly Gardens and down the street from the People's
Street - one of the longest and classiest shopping areas in the World.

A portion of the proceeds will help GIG to fund many of the
programs that benefit the Celiac community.

* * *   Would you like for us to offer one of our in depth "Going
Out To Eat and Traveling Gluten-free Workshops" in you area?
Have your support group leader contact us or go to our Website for
all the details.

* * *    Join our club and receive our Quarterly Newsletter and
enjoy all the fun and other benefits. Send your check for $40
Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's   205 Donerail Court   Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Or, just give us a call at 410-939-2318

Check us out at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM