Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:49:34 -0400

We had a very nice gluten free dinner at Paparazzi in Burlington, Ma last night.  They gave us gluten free bread sticks which were really just a tortilla bread cut in strips, and gluten free pasta.  They offer to make things that they can gluten free - I had chicken Parm without the cheese and with no breading, served with penne.  It was good!  That was one of my favorites before going GF. My kids had a dish with a wine sauce and gluten free penne.  We did have to wait longer than usual but they told us that up front, because of the gluten free.  I have no interest or association with the restaurant, but was pleased to be able to eat at an Italian restaurant which is why I am submitting this.  I like to encourage good restaurants that have gluten free food. I usually stay away from Italian restaurants.

Thanks to whoever on this list once gave me the referral!

Itchi