From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:52:26 -0800

Hello All,

Thank you to the over 30 people who responded to my query
about gluten free dining in Portland Oregon!

Many people recommended this great website that lists a vast
number of gluten free friendly restaurants and bakeries.

http://www.glutenfreeportland.org/restaurant-list/

There were many personal recommendations for the following
restaurants:

Corbett Fish House (Gluten Free Fish and Chips and much more)
Hawthorne Fish House
http://www.corbettfishhouse.com/

Andina Restaurant
http://www.andinarestaurant.com/

Grilled Cheese Grill (Offers GF Bread choice)
http://www.grilledcheesegrill.com/

Deschutes Brewery (Hamburger on GF bun and GF Beer - Big GF menu)
http://www.deschutesbrewery.com

Jakes Grill

Typhoon

Slappy Cakes - Make your own pancakes (GF!)
http://www.slappycakes.com/

Thank you to EVERYONE who took the time to respond.  We will have a hard time choosing where to go while we are on our short visit.

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA