From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2015 21:07:04 -0500

Hi everyone,

This month, I'd like to draw your attention to a restaurant chain with 20 locations in 8 states. It's always nice to find restaurants that take gluten-free diners seriously -- and where the staff is well-trained in the nuances of preparing a safe, gluten-free meal.  This chain is one of those…and they have a wonderful Gluten Free Menu filled with fresh "Gulf Coast Cuisine." Learn more:

http://bit.ly/1N6HE99

We have a new Gluten Free Travel Opportunity we just posted…an itinerary for CROATIA. Americans have recently been discovering what Europeans have known for a while…that this is a gorgeous country full of much to discover. Read the TOP FIVE REASONS TO VISIT CROATIA -- and how you can now do it gluten-free:

http://bit.ly/1EKXqAI

For ALL the GF Getaways we're currently featuring, visit our GF Getaways page:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

Another destination that's a FANTASTIC CHOICE FOR GF TRAVELERS is IRELAND. This month, we've showcased several reviews from Ireland on our Featured Review page, from a GF traveler who visited there a few months ago and had a great experience:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

And finally, here's an opportunity to interact with DR. ALESSIO FASANO at a special GF Getaway at an all-inclusive resort along MEXICO'S Riviera Maya:

http://bit.ly/1zmiiL5

Is Going Gluten-Free Enough -- OR SHOULD WE AVOID ALL CARBS?

I recently had the opportunity to interview Dr. David Perlmutter about his book Grain Brain -- and his companion cookbook, just released last Fall. You'll find my article, with the title above, on the page of Simply Gluten Free magazine's website that showcases this Jan/Feb issue. Just turn to page 55.

https://simplygluten-free.com/glutenfreemagazine/the-health-wellness-issue-2015/

For other past Articles about Gluten Free Dining and Travel that I've written for the magazine, visit our ARTICLES page:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/articles.php

Other news this month…don't miss these two helpful Blog posts:

Gluten Free Travel: What FOOD to Pack for a Weekend Trip

http://bit.ly/1zPMW2U

And great news about the WORLD'S MOST CELIAC-FRIENDLY DESTINATION:

http://bit.ly/1yBd5yr

Be sure to always get the latest news from our website, blog, and app by connecting to us via one of the social media channels below. I've also just joined Instagram, if you'd like to follow me there:

https://instagram.com/glutenfreetravel

Have a wonderful month! Spring is just around the corner!

Warm regards,

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133