From:
Karen Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 13:45:32 -0500

My 8 year old daughter has celiac, and my dad was tested this week because
of various symptoms.  He requested the IgA test, which is what my daughter
has every 6 months.  His dr. didn't want to do it, didn't know anything
about celiac (surprise, surprise), and didn't want to know anything.  When
the results came in, he handed my dad the paper and said he didn't know
what it meant, good luck.  All the info we have is his level is 294, and
the range is 81-463.  Does anyone have any idea what this means?

Thanks, Karen