From:
Jim Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:55:17 -0800

This was my first Thanksgiving since going on the GF diet, and I was
surprised to find that even turkeys can be hazardous to a celiac's
health. The one I wanted had been injected with a solution containing
modified food starch and natural flavors, amongst other substances. Does
anyone out there know if that one, the Butterball plump and juicy young
turkey produced by Conagra foods is GF.

Jim Freeman
San Leandro, CA