Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:51:04 -0600

Hello all,

I emailed several months ago about traveling to Macedonia with my
family.  We leave in about two weeks and I am still searching for
anyone who has been to Macedonia and managed celiac disease.

If so, would you email with any suggestions?  We will also be
traveling to Greece during this time, and I would appreciate any
information about traveling in Greece and managing celiac.

Restaurants, foods to avoid, code words for gluten in Macedonian and
Greek, etc. would be very helpful.  My dh is in the process of getting
a celiac and tree nut card made in Macedonian, but local information
would be wonderful as well.  We'll be staying in Skopje, Macedonia.

Thank you,

Susie
momma to four celiac girls