From:
"Mitchel L. Laman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:13:03 -0500

Ok, here it is.  I have tried this recipe and it puts to shame all other
bread recipes.  If you are having a hard time finding a bread that you
like, THIS IS IT.

I made some yesterday and friends and family COULD NOT TELL THE
DIFFERENCE between the hot dog buns I made and the store bought Colonial
Hot Dog buns.  Believe it kids, they were golden brown on the outside,
WHITE, FULFFY, SOFT and yummy on the inside.

I will not list the recipe here because I'm not sure if it is
copyrighted or not.  It was posted to this list in November and can be
found by accessing the list archives
(http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/celiac.html).  Go to November
1998, week 2 and it is the second post listed.  It was sent in by Susan
Pieper (by the way, THANK YOU) and the title is "/R Fantastic Recipe for
Hamburger/Sandwich Buns."

The recipe made 6 hot dog buns, 6 hamburger buns (using the forms from
The Gluten-Free Pantry) and 6 muffins.  I followed the recipe EXACTLY as
she had posted it.  The only modification I made was that instead of
using 2 cups of rice flower and 2 cups of tapioca flour, I used 4 cups
of Bette Hagman's Flour Mix (I purchase this in bulk from Miss Roben's).

I'm finished but I want you to know, THIS RECIPE IS THE RECIPE TO END
ALL OTHER BREAD RECIPES!  YOU MUST TRY IT!

Mitchel Laman in Tennessee