From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:57:06 EDT

Hi Members,

Due to the wonderful response to the Celiac 101 course on Saturday, July 22nd
from 1-5 p.m. we have made a room change from the Aspen Conference Room to
the Auditorium where we normally have our meetings. Turn left as you enter the
main entrance to the hospital and you will find us.

We are asking for a donation of $10 for materials and preparation costs.

This class is a very informational class for people just newly diagnosed with
Celiac Disease or DH or just starting the gluten free diet, for whatever
reasons. If you would like to know more about the diseases, reading labels,
finding foods and just sticking to the diet, please RSVP to Sue Eliot, at 360
275-0171 or [log in to unmask] by July 20th. This class has been a great success
with other groups and I am looking forward to addressing the newly diagnosed
members or those getting a start on the diet, with their questions.

As a reminder, please give me a call or email me if you are planning on
attending so that I will have sufficient materials. Thank you.

Sue Eliot
360 275-0171

*******
*******