From:
Nick Pierson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Pierson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:42:05 -0700

Hi Everyone!

If you live in the Seattle area and have a child with Celiac Disease and
would like peer support and for your child to interact with other Celiac
kids, you should consider attending this meeting. Since this upcoming
meeting will be our very first meeting we are asking that only parents
attend (no children at this first meeting please). This will help us to
focus our discussion on the direction of the group and how best to involve
children in future meetings.

What:  Celiac Parent/Kids Support Group (Seattle Raising Our Celiac Kids
[R.O.C.K.] Chapter)

When:  Tuesday, October 28th from 7:00- 8:30 p.m - Please bring one GF treat
(this is optional) such as a box of GF cookies, brownies, etc... Or bake
your own yummies (if you do this please bring a list of the ingredients) so
other attending parents can take some samples home to their kids to try it
out. If you read an interesting celiac related article bring it along to the
meeting and share it with others. :)

Where:  Seattle Children's Hospital - At small dining room #2 (directly off
the cafeteria dining area). Suggested parking is on the 5th floor of the
Whale parking garage (drive all the way up Penny drive and come into the
Parking structure.  You will drive in on level 6, just drive down to level
5.) When you enter the hospital on the 5th floor, the cafeteria will be
immediately to your right and small dining room 2 is directly off the
cafeteria.  There will be a greeter at the desk as you enter the hospital if
you need further directions. For detailed directions to Seattle Children’s
Hospital see
http://www.seattlechildrens.org/home/about_childrens/maps.asp#seattle for
more information.

Group Contact:  Nick Pierson ([log in to unmask])

For more information on the R.O.C.K. organization, see
http://www.CeliacKids.com.

Hope to see you there!
Nick

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134