From:
Claudie Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 17:04:57 -0700

Hi listmates,
Have just returned from the doc's at Stanford and because I am not gaining
and reacting to lots of food and ingredients they are concerned about a
tumor, diagnosed CD in Feb. after a lifetime of illness.  I will have to
drink barium and not eat after 12 am, test to be done 8am.  I am concerned
about GF status and if anyone else has done this test since GF and how did
you do?  I'm frightened of a G reaction as I have done very well in the
last 6 weeks and not had any upsets that were a "normal" way of life. I
much prefer this, although am concerned, as I have seen posted it takes
several months for intestinal healing,"years", but do believe the longer
one remains GF and is careful of the reactions from other foods and there
is no other invasive disease the light at the end of the tunnel gets
brighter and life becomes fuller.  Thanks in advance for any help or
information.
Health and Hope
Thia