From:
Maurizio Geneletti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:12:41 +0100

Hello everybody, I have been discussing with some members
about the GF status of Gin but I am not definitively sure
to have clarified it.

Here the information I have, but I need somebody
to give me a definitive response:

- Gin is distillated from Juniper and some cereals (somewhere
  I read corn should be used).

- in any case the process of distillation should not allow
  the gluten to pass through

- but the Gluten could be added after the process
  of distillation !!??

I would like to receive answers from those people
who are sure and know about Gin and can clear
the status of it because, as you can see, I wrote too many
"could" and "should".

Thanks and bye
Maurizio