From:
Ener-g Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ener-g Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:55:05 -0500

"April showers bring May flowers"...and with those flowers why not
surprise your Mother on Mothers Day with a gluten free treat of
delicious chocolate.

For the month of May, Ener-G Foods is having a 15% off sale for our
wonderful chocolaty cookies like our crunchy Biscotti with Chocolate
Chips, a perfect compliment with coffee or tea. Maybe an assortment of
cookies will delight her sweet tooth. Our luscious Chocolate Hazelnut
Cookies, snappy Ginger Cookies, and Chocolate Cookies to die for, are
perfect for her gluten free needs.

For those not into the sweet scene we are also offering our 10" Yeast
Free Rice Pizza Shells and Onion Crackers. Kick back with a medium
gluten free pizza and a bowl full of light crispy crackers and watch
your favorite baseball team win the game.

Ener-G Foods strives to meet the needs of the gluten free consumer. Come
check out our sale items and take a look at what we offer at
www.ener-g.com or call our customer service at 1-800-331-5222.