From:
Randall Fitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:54:52 -0800

I just read a posting about antacids stating that Rolaids are GF and misstating the status of TUMS.
I looked on the GlaxoSmithKline website, in FAQs they say:

    "Does TUMSŪ contain gluten?
Although we do not use gluten as a filler in TUMSŪ, there may be trace amounts of gluten in the tablets via ingredients that are supplied by outside vendors."

This is the same verbiage used by Bayer and many other manufacturers of late.
What is your take on the product and its company's statement?

I have no business interest in these companies.
Randy in San Francisco, CA