From:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:49:08 -0500

several people have asked about Lee's bread - it is not a brand. Lee is a
wonderful person (whom I have never met) who bakes at the Whole Foods in
Chapel Hill. He bakes GF bread and other goodies there every week. I don't
recall who convinced him to start, but I am glad they did. Perehaps someone
on the list who was involved can fill in the details.
For more info you will have to cotnact the Whole Foods in CH or the one
near you. try their website for more info.
That's all I know, I'm just lucky enough to live within striking distance!
HAppy days everyone
Marne