Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:46:11 -0500

Hi All!

I just found an awesome looking recipe for a stuffed Flank Steak, but it
calls for bourbon in the marinade.  My understanding is that it is not
gf.  If this is true, (I don't know much about hard liquor), could
anyone recommend a good substitute for this?   I could experiment, but I
wanted to try it on Fathers Day and there's not much time (a little
daring for not trying it before, but I'm thinking about winging it).The
additional ingredients for the marinade are as follows:

Red onion

Lime juice

Garlic cloves

Dijon mustard