From:
Lyall Einhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:11:03 -0600

Al Rosenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>             Can anyone from their experience provide considerations of
> specific problems to watch out for in having a root canal procedure by a
> dentist?

Our 11 year old daughter is presently ungoing orthodontic work.  The
gloves that the office use are coated with starch among other things.
We requested that all work done on here be without gloves.  All tools
are washed off before they are used as we found that they are placed in
trays with people wearing gloves.
Materials used for making impressions were also avoided as the
manufacturer would not guarantee gluten free.