From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:49:01 -0500

Thanks to all of you who replied to my message concerning the excellent
dietary consideration I had while my wife and I were on Princess Cruises
recently.

I received many responses from people who had received similar care on
other cruise lines. Apparently they're beginning to get it!
Other cruise lines mentioned were Celebrity, Crystal and Hanseatic.

One responder was on the same cruise I was on. Since another person in
our party is celiac also, there were at least 3 of us. No doubt there
were many more since the ship has 2600 passengers and 1100 crew.

I guess the bottom line is, don't worry about celiac disease on a
cruise. Just use common sense and be sure to notify the dining room
staff as soon as you board (on line if they offer that option).

Happy cruising,

Dick LeTourneau