From:
Lisa Esmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:31:09 EST

Hello everyone,
I have been a lurker since October, and have learned a lot from all of you.  I
am the parent of a child with autism who is on a gluten and casein free diet.
Today, while shopping for vitamins for her, I came across a new (to me) brand
called "Liquid Health" vitamins from Moreno Valley, CA.  I called their 800
number and was assured that all of their products are GF and CF, but honestly
the guy didn't instill a lot of confidence in me that he knew what he was
talking about.  Has anyone had any experience with this brand of vitamins, or
can you confirm for me whether they are GF?

Also, I bought a liquid calcium supplement by TwinLabs called Cal-Quick.  Does
anyone know the GF status of this, or have an 800 number for them?  It isn't
on the bottle.

Thanks for all your help over the past few months,
Lisa

PS-Anyone with children with autism who are on GFCF diets should check out the
listserve at www.onelist.com called GFCFKids.  Thanks!!!