From:
Lacustral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lacustral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:19:37 -0400

I suddenly got trouble reading recently, after years of being farsighted
according to an optometrist,
and the probable reason just happened by -- my ciliary (focusing) muscles
don't have the chronic tension that they used to, that used to compensate.
isn't that strange ...
I've been avoidig dairy, all grains, apples and citrus, which i'm intolerant
to for about two months.

a friend who has been schizophrenic, had a lot of symptoms of
celiac like stomach problems, dizziness, headaches, and irritability, very
sensitive, paranoid -- he told me he liked the Canadian hard wheat
especially -- hard wheat is hard because it's high in gluten -- i kept on
telling him to check for gluten intolerance -- he thought it was
pretty wild and "alternative" at first -- but then he went off and got
blood tests by a gastroenterologist and they told him he is celiac.

40 years of traumatized life, maybe because of this problem that has been
so ignored ... Same for me apparently