From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 18:31:03 -0700

There is a free lecture scheduled at Marlene's Market Deli, a local
health food store in Tacoma, WA, entitled:  Help for Gluten Intolerance.
It is being given on Tuesday, June 14, 2005, at 7:00pm by Davis Lamson,
ND (from Jonathan Wright's Tahoma Clinic in Renton, WA.)

Dr. Lamson info:  http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/
or http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/staff.shtml#lamson
or http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/lamson.shtml

(I know one guy in our local celiac group who thinks this doctor is
wonderful.)

Info on lecture:
http://www.marlenesmarket-deli.com/speakers.htm
Help for Gluten Intolerance with Davis Lamson, ND
Tuesday, June 14, 2005  7 pm  Tacoma  Free
Gluten allergy (otherwise known as Celiac Disease) can only occur in
persons withe certain genetics. Once triggered by virus, bacteria or
traumatic injury, it starts an autoimmune war which first damages the
small intestine lining and produces nutrient malabsorption. Once
considered rare, gluten allergy affects 1 in 133 persons, producing
assorted difficulties. Gluten allergy accompanies most other autoimmune
problems including attacks on glands. Join Dr. Lamson for this
informative talk with specific suggestions on living well with gluten
allergy.
Directions:
http://www.marlenesmarket-deli.com/stores.htm

Linda Ireland, Seattle