From:
Cat Everhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:46:26 -0500

I received this from Duncan Hines, I assume others that responded to them
may have as well received this, but I thought I would forward it on to
everyone anyway.

We appreciate your concern on the addition of the Malt Syrup to the Duncan
Hines Homestyle Vanilla Frosting.  There was a change to the Vanilla
Frosting, but we are in the process of reformulating the Frosting and the
Malt Syrup will be removed.  This change will take several months before it
will be available on the shelf.  Thank you again for your concern and please
feel free to contact us if any further information is needed.

Mary Carich
Consumer Affairs
Aurora Foods, Inc.
314/801-2545