From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:33:23 -0400

gluten-free friendly I received a number of responses asking me to
summarize, because they were not aware of many places! In response,
tomorrow night I'm going to Bar Louie's in Station Square and have
strategized a meal. I'll report to the list any promising results. I
will be checking with Fuel and Fuddle later this week and would love
to hear about any successful adventures anyone else in the burgh has
had.

That said, the following restaurants were named as serving gluten-free
friendly meals to at least one list serve member:
Whole Foods Market
Thai Restaurant on Forbes in Squirrel Hill
Indian Restaurant on Murray near the corner of Forbes
Mitchell's Fish Market
Max and Erma's (eating fish)
Hemingways (burger)
Boston Market