From:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:41:12 -0600

Hi all -

I got a KitchenAid professional mixer a month or two ago and have been
making some of those gf doughs that I never had enough "oomph" to make
before. Anyway, I've been very successful making french bread, foccacia,
and bagels so far. The french bread and foccacia are from Carol Fenster's
Special Diet Celebrations, while the bagels were from her Special Diet
Solutions. (For some reason I always have better luck with her recipes than
with Bette Hegman's recipes.) I was quite excited by the success of the
bagels, as they are much better than the mail-order ones I've tried!!

Disclaimer: No financial association with Carol Fenster - just a very
satisfied cookbook owner with a freezer full of bagels!! :)

Chris Silker
Minneapolis MN