From:
Leigh Ann Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:23:33 EDT

Thank you to all who responded.

Iwas told that WalMart's Great Value Fruit Smiles are GF As for Betty
Crocker snacks, if you are concerned about the mone diglycerides, the
company told one woman that a vegetable souece (corn) is used instead of
a grain source. Many people said they give their children the Betty
Crocker brand although the company doesn't have a GF list.  The reason I
asked about Farleys in the first place is because the company was sold
and now none of their products are guarnateed GF. I do not know if the
ingredients had changed. I had relied on this brand for a while, and was
looking tosee if there was a brand guaranteed GF. I do not know about
the rest of you, but I HATE when companies do this! Oh well, if anyone
has any updates on fruit snacks or rolls, I would like to hear them.  Leigh