From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:55:18 -0500

I just got this from Giant (a grocery store chain in the mid-Atlantic),
this is their most recent list. My understanding is that they only put
the most recent items checked on this list so if you don't find an item
on this list contact them to request they check into the item. BTW I had
asked them to check on their eggnog but she never got a callback from
the supplier and I do notice it is on the gf list so who knows about
that item. I plan on giving her a list of items I like to purchase from
them and have been told they were gf in the past but were not on this
list (ie frozen potatoes, frozen vegetables, deli potato salad & deli
cole slaw).

1-877-846-9949 ask to speak with a Nutritionist (you may still be
connected with customer service but still ask for the Nutritionist,
apparently they are in the same area but customer service doesn't answer
gf questions). They have 2 nutritionists on staff.

Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD USA