From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:59:23 -0500

Hi All
I just got off the phone with a lady, who was very confused about
forbidden ingredients. She was told by CSA to avoid colors (such as red
40) as it may contain gluten. I checked my list of forbidden foods (not
from CSA) and it did not mention colors, except caramel color, as
possible source of gluten.

Can you let me know which list is most accurate and up to date (and a
website where i can find a copy). Anyone else think color is a problem,
and why? I am asking about gluten content only, not other sensitivities
or allergies.

Thank you!

Andrea Howe
Chairperson WACSSG