Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:13:52 -0500

<<BooBoo
came to live with my son two years ago and when he developed all the classic
symptoms of gluten intolerence I did not even think that it would be the same
thing that I have.  He certainly had more of the classic symptoms then I ever
did.  A biopsy showed that he now has to eat gluten free cat food. The only
time his symptoms came back is if he  comes to visit us and he gets into our
cats food.  Nancy Kuhl>>

Funny that you mention this- I was in a gourmet pet shop in NYC this week to
get a gift for someone's new dog and they had a whole section of wheat/corn
free biscuits- I am ashamed to say I really thought twice about inquiring
about them for myself :)
It's great to keep a sense of humor in all of this.
Leslie-NYC