Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:39:24 -0500

Hi All~~

I've been searching the internet for a GF white cake recipe using coconut
flour, with a picture, if available. I'm not finding much.

I found one recipe for a three layer cake using coconut flour, but that
much cake would feed me for a year! All of the mixes I've found with
coconut flour are too much...far more cake than I need. I was hoping that I
could find a mix similar to those that Cherrybrook Farms puts out, which
seem to yield a somewhat smaller cake. Not much luck there, either.

Why do I specifically want to use coconut flour? From what I've read on
several GF blogs, the coconut flour not only imparts the white color, but
keeps the cake moist and gives the cake a mild, rich vanilla-type flavor
that we can't really get using the other starchy flours.

If anyone has a tried and true recipe for a smaller white cake/cupcakes
they're willing to share, I would be thrilled to have it. Of course, I will
summarize.

Thanks, so much!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas