From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:34:01 -0500

Ann is having email problems, so I am posting this for Gluten-Free
Living, please direct replies to her at:

mailto:[log in to unmask]

Our latest issue is just reaching mailboxes and newsstands. In it,
you’ll read the facts on the McDonald’s fries controversy and how it is
linked to the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act. There
are also details on spelt and its relation to the new law. We give you
all the celiac news related to the law and will follow it continually
through the definition of the gluten-free label in 2008.

That’s not all. If you’re anxious to eat oats but are also worried about
the possibility of contamination with wheat, you can put your concerns
aside. Pure oats are now available! Read about how they are produced and
where you can purchase them.

There’s a lot more in this issue. We publish Gluten-Free Living to give
you the information you need to navigate a happy, healthy gluten-free
life. If you don’t subscribe, you are really missing out on the most
reliable gluten-free publication available.

Subscribe today and get your first issue within a few business days. Go
to www.glutenfreeliving.com and sign up. Join the thousands of celiacs
who rely on Gluten-Free Living for all their information needs.

Ann Whelan
mailto:[log in to unmask]