From:
Lucy Street <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucy Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:24:00 -0400

First, a HUGE thank you to everyone who has responded. I've already gotten
50+ emails, so replying individually might take awhile, and thought I'd jump
the gun and send out a general thanks first. I really appreciate it! Its my
first real stay at a hospital since being diagnosed with Celiac late last year.

Secondly, another question I forgot to ask last time around.

I have no idea how solid my food will be for awhile, and while *most* of my
pills that I take each morning are relatively small and easy to swallow, I'm
a little concerned about my vitamins--which are quite large. If I have
difficulty swallowing for awhile, I'm not sure I'll be able to take them.
And it seems that taking vitamin supplements while I'm healing is just good
sense.

I vaguely recall someone mentioning a liquid vitamin they take, but can't
seem to locate my email.

So, does anyone know of either Very Small Pill form of vitamins, or liquid
vitamins that are Gluten Free? I also take calcium supplements...

Again, Any and All advice and help are much appreciated. I'll summarize, but
again, most likely post-surgery.

Thanks!
Lucy

*******