From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:06:23 -0400

Here is a recipe I made today. I made the 1/2 only
  and had 22 good size pots.

  ANTIPASTO

  10 small cans tuna (I used water tuna)
  4 c mini whole corn
  1 cauliflower
  5 lb carrots
  5 whole celery
  5 jars 12 oz marinated small onions
  5 lb red bell peppers
  5 lb yellow and orange peppers (5 lb altogether)
  2 jars 12 oz big pitted green olives
  1 qt stuffed olives
  3 jars black pitted olives
  2 jars or cans 12 oz spiced black olives
  1 qt sweet pickles
  5 c 10 oz mushrooms
  2 big cans artichokes (not marinated)
  1/2 lb green beans
  3 c chickpeas

  SAUCE

  61/2 c olive oil
  2 c ketchup
  1 qt hot salsa *
  5 c vinegar
  8 cans 6 oz tomato paste

  Mince all the vegetables.

  Put vinegar and oil in a BIG pot, (the best thing is to
  borrow one from a restaurant) Bring to boil and add
  all veggies but bell peppers, olives, mushrooms. Boil
  10 min.

  Add bell peppers. Boil 10 min.
  Add olives and mushrooms. Let rest w/o cooking.
  Add tuna. Mix well.

  Put ketchup, salsa and tomato paste in an other pan.
  Boil 10 min.
  Add to veg. mix.

  Put in sterilized jars. Put the jars in pan with boiling
  water. The water must be 1 inch over the jars. Let
  boil 15 min.

  In an other one, put ketchup, tomato paste & salsa.
  Boil 10 min.

  *I called Old el Paso and they assured me their Salsa
  is GF.

  Excellent on rice crackers. Always have something
  when guesses arrive.

  Mireille.