From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:15:56 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON -We updated info on around 532 old items and added 171 new items to our food SmartList this month, including more items for Safeway, Manischewitz, Betty Crocker, Jolly Time Popcorn, and Wegmans. We also added new companies like Tazo Teas, A Taste of Thai, Whole Soy & Co., Canaddigua Wine Col, Foods Alive, Post cereals, and restaurant menus for PF Chang's China Bistro and Legal Seafood. Our new SmartList contains around 3,464 items - including 1462 items for celiac vegetarians.

 If you already subscribe to our SmartList you can access the new update here: https://blossom.safe-order.net/clanthompson/login.php

 or...

You can purchase our food SmartList here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_catalog.php3

The following items were GLUTEN FREE when we checked them in February and March:

Nestle Toll House Cocoa Powder
Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels
Applegate Farms Coppa
Safeway Margarine
Lucerne Sour Cream (regular - lowfat -nonfat)
Villa Roma Sausages (all pork - poultry - ethnic)
Shelton's Chicken Broth - fat free (48481-01122)
Campbell's Select Soup Savory Lentil 19 oz.
Dinty Moore Beef or Chicken Stew
Lucerne Egg Nog

The following items were GLUTEN FREE and VEGETARIAN when we checked them in March:

C&H sugar (powdered - granulated - brown)
Benecol Spread
Mr. Spice Sweet & Sour Sauce
Nature's Path Amazon Frosted Flakes
Manischewitz Potato Chips (all varieties)
Jelly Belly jelly beans (The butter toast flavor is now gluten free, too!)
Tazo Organic Iced Tea (bottled)
Whole Soy & Co.Lite Cultured Soy Smoothies - all flavors
Manischewitz Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix
Jolly Time Microwave Popcorn (all)
Jolly Time Healthy Pop Caramel Apple Popcorn

The following restaurant menu items at PF Chang's China Bistro were GLUTEN FREE when we checked them in March:

PF Chang's Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
PF Chang's Moo Goo Gai Pan
PF Chang's Mango Chicken
PF Chang's Cantonese Shrimp or Scallops
PF Chang's Oriental Chicken Salad (without wonton strips)

The following restaurant menu items at PF Chang's China Bistro were GLUTEN FREE and VEGETARIAN when we cheked them in March:

PF Chang's Spinach Stir Fried with Garlic
PF Chang's Garlic Snap Peas
PF Chang's Buddha's Feast - Steamed

When we called Canandaigua Wines in March, the company said they don't test the following products for gluten, but "to their knowledge" they "don't contain it". (May not be suitable for vegetarians as gelatin, egg albumin or casein may be used in the fining process.):

Paul Masson Cream Liquer
Paul Masson Grande Amber VS and VSOP Brandies
Vendange Wines
Cooks Wines

The following items were NOT GLUTEN FREE when we checked them in March:

Kellog's Corn Flakes
Kellog's Corn Pops
Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Morsels
International Home Foods Ranch Style Beans (original)
Haribo's Sour S'ghetti or Pico-Balla