From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:52:12 -0400

The Celiac Supper Club May dinner will be Wednesday May 21st at 7pm at
Murtha's Steak House in Bohemia.

It is $25/person with alcoholic beverages extra.
The menu is:

Salad with oil and vinegar - you can bring your own salad dressing if you
want

Pasta with chicken and broccoli (Tinkyada Penne)
Shrimp Scampi
Broiled Scallops
Chicken with tomato and basil
NY Strip Steak
Broiled Sole with lemon wine and dill

Baked Potato or Rice
Dessert (to be determined, but yummy)
Soft drink/coffee/tea included. Alcohol on a cash and carry basis.
You must RSVP is you plan to attend. We need a head count. Children are
welcome but please contact me and let me know. We do not have discounted
price for children at this time. Also non-gf spouses are welcome.

**We do work with the restaurant to make certain that all items will be
gluten-free but dining out is always at your own risk**

Michael Thorn
Celiac Supper Club
an activity of Suffolk County Celiacs