From:
Terri Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 06:59:41 -0800

I will be staying at the Homestead Suites in Newark, De and doing work in Wilmington, De for two months.  Can you please let me know if there are gluten free restaurants, health foods stores around this location.  I will have limited access to a vehicle while there.  Thank you in advance for the information.

Terri Daniels
New York, USA