From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:23:54 EST

An elderly friend who is a celiac and lives in retirement apartment (that
furnishes two meals a day) has been ordering from Energy Foods and needs some
help.  She has been ordering frozen meals from them - ravioli - frozen fried
chicken etc.  She wants to know if there are any other companies that mail
order meals frozen.  She also wants to know where she buy Bi Aglut Cracker
Bread.  I don't mail order often so can't help her.  Thanks for any
assistance.

NOTE:  I had a letter from Uncle Ben's today and it states the Converted
Rice, Original brown Rice, Boil-in-Bag, Instant Rice, and Instant Brown Rice
and gluten free.  Also, the the flavorings in Country Inn Recipes Rice Dishes
and the Long Grain & Wild Rice mixtures are gf.

The Rice Bowls (frozen) are not gf.