From:
Elizabeth Kuzma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:53:07 EST

Hi all,

Just discovered a great new product.  A company called Kitchen Basics makes
chicken and beef broth that are both gluten free.  I called the company today,
not expecting an answer until Monday.  Obviously it is a small business.  The
owner was visiting Chicago (the company is in OH) and called me from there
after he checked his voice mail.  He's even sending out some gluten free
recipes to me.  Just thought I'd pass the info on.. I haven't tried the beef
yet, but the chicken was really good!

Elizabeth