From:
Carol Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:18:46 -0400

We will be traveling to the Sandestin area in October.  Since there are no new
post in the last year I am hoping someone has had some positive experiences
in this area.  Since we will have no cooking facilities available we will be
looking for any meal suggestions.  We will carry some foods and will be able to
picnic or do breakfast in the room but would also like options to enjoy meals
out while we are there.  Has anyone had positive experiences at the
Sandestin Hilton?