From:
Ayşe Malatyalı <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ayşe Malatyalı <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:09:50 +0300

I'd like to thank you all that replied to my question.

Lufthansa are highly recomended. It's said that their service is excellent also.
One said the best GF airline treatment is Czech, both trans-atlantic and inside of Europe. Lufthansa are providing GF meal on overseas fliying  but not inside of Europe.

Similarity, Turkish Airlines provide GF treatment on overseas flying only.
Somebody said British Airways have GF/WH treatment also.

One recomended Virgin Atlantic. They even prepared a sandwich w/gf bread for her.

American Airlines has beeen recomended by another friend.

No one has recomended United Airlines.They discontinued GF treatment a couple of years ago. I sent an e-mail to them last week but I haven't been receiving any reply.

Best wishes
Ayse