From:
Jeny Walker-Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:05:58 -0500

Hi everybody,

Thanx for all of the support and ideas you all have given me.  I'm
constantly amazed at the amount of time you all have specnt looking up
recipes, products information, etc for me.  I definitely owe you all big time!
Ok so I went to the local health food store.  Yes, they had EnerG Egg
Replacement but know what?  There's a corn something in it!!!  OH NO! Can't
have that, it might taste good.  So, I also found WonderSlim Fat and Egg
Substitute.  It's a bottled product which contains plums, water and soy
lethicin.  I haven't worked up the nerve to try it yet... tomorrow's project.
I finally broke down and bought a blender.  This has made life easier; I
didn't want to cruch ice in "la machine" so I decided to purchase a cheapo
blender and destroy it.  The girls were happy eating canned strawberries
(Bluyuck!) in ice with lemon and stevia.  So now I'm back to the grocery to
buy more canned fruit for tomorrow's foraging.

I tell you, I have a new appreciation for folks who have to watch everything
they consume!  It's a full time job!

Back to the mines,
Jeny