From:
Alison Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:28:42 -0400

Hello everyone this is my first posting.  I am not an official Celiac but I
am waiting for my blood test results.  I have decided to go gluten free in
the mean time.  My question is:

I had a bad reaction to something yesterday.  I am a traveling sales person
so I eat out all the time but can not figure out what I had the terrible
reaction to?

1.)  Ceasar salad without croutons at a restaurant.

2.)  Belle color hair dye which the conditioner has wheat germ oil in it and
got into my mouth but I tries spitting it out when it happened.

3.)  Is there anything we can do if we accidently injest wheat liking
drinking a ton of water or something?  Or a colon cleanse?

These were my symptons:  Excessive gas and bloating, diarrhea at night and
joint problems in the morning along with a canker sore???????

So far I am self diagnosed celiac however diagnosed with fibromyalgia for 3
years but I have all the symptons of a celiac.  The fibro symptons tend to
disappear when I am whaet free.  Help?